Jacksonville Hearing and Balance Institute would like to recognize Balance Awareness Week—September 15–21, 2019.
The Vestibular Disorders Association (VeDA) created Balance Awareness Week in 1997. The idea is to shine a light on the millions of Americans who suffer from imbalance and dizziness. It can often be difficult to live a “normal” life when you are constantly off-balance or fearing when your next dizzy episode may occur.
If you answer “yes” to any or all of the below questions, you may need to come in and be evaluated at our clinic.
- Because of your problem, do you feel frustrated?
- Does your problem significantly restrict your participation in social activities, such as going out to dinner, going to movies, dancing or to parties?
- Because of your problem, have you been embarrassed in front of others?
- Because of your problem, do you feel handicapped?
- Does your problem interfere with your job or household responsibilities?
For an appointment, call 904-399-0350.